iot Explore Hub Terms of Service
By accessing the iot ExploreHub at http://iotexplorehub.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. However, if you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Also, the materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
In addition, this license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by iot ExploreHub at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Therefore iot ExploreHub makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, iot ExploreHub does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall iot ExploreHub or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website. Even if iot ExploreHub or an iot ExploreHub authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages. These limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Therefore iot ExploreHub does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. However, we will try to give you the most accurate, complete and current content. Also, iot ExploreHub may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. In other words, iot ExploreHub does not make any commitment to update the materials.
iot ExploreHub has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by iot ExploreHub of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
iot ExploreHub may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions have construed in accordance with the laws of Gampaha. And you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.